The Offshore Seminar brings together leading energy developers, united in their commitment to securing clean, economical energy for the future.
As the world strives to lessen its dependence on fossil fuels, how can the experience of oil and gas companies drive innovation and make alternative energy sources more credible and efficient?
Find out by attending the Offshore Seminar, where shared insight and expertise combine with the latest ideas and technological initiatives.
- Energy status & outlook and financial climate – Richard Brakenhoff, Sector specialist Maritime & Offshore, RaboSearch
- Implications of Paris Climate commitments – Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate (tbc)
- Sharing knowledge – Joep Athmer, Managing Director Van Oord Offshore
- Lunch and intro to student energy innovations
- Offshore wind developments in Europe
- Pioneering innovation in the energy industry – InnovatieLink
- Unconventional energy production – NAM (TBC) & HSM
- Networking session