Friday 21 June the second Netherlands conference on Electrochemical Conversion & Materials (ECCM) will be organized by the ECCM advisory committee, appointed by the Dutch government. The ECCM committee is proud to announce the keynote speakers and invites experts from academia, industry, applied research organisations, government and NGO’s to submit abstracts to contribute to the three thematic parallel sessions of the conference.
Setup of the conference
- Date & time: Friday 21 June 2018, 9:30 – 18:00 h
- Venue: Netherlands, NH Hotel, The Hague (Pr. Margrietplantsoen 100)
- Participation: free, including lunch: registration on the basis of first come, first serve. Registration will open March 2019 via www.topsectoren.nland www.co2neutraalin2050.nl. Not yet on our mailinglist? Please subscribe here.
- Setup: one day conference with plenary keynote lectures from academia, industry and NGO’s. To the parallel sessions Dutch representatives from industry, scientists (group leaders), applied research organisations, government and NGO’s will contribute to an appealing programme.Interested to contribute to the parallel programme? See INVITATION FOR ABSTRACTS below or go directly to submit your 100 words abstract.
- Language: English
- All information and updates on the conference are published here.
- Prof. Mercedes Maroto-Valer, Director of the Research Centre for Carbon Solutions, Heriot Watt University, United Kingdom
- Prof. Yang Shao-Horn, materials for electrochemical and photoelectrochemical energy storage and conversion, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States
- Dr Philipp Dietrich, CEO at H2 Energy AG, Switserland
- Dr Noé van Hulst, Hydrogen Envoy, Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate, Netherlands
- Dr Yu Morimoto, Principal Researcher at Toyota Central R&D Labs. Inc., Japan
- Dr. Reinhold Achatz, CTO – Head of Corporate Function Technology, Innovation & Sustainability, thyssenkrupp AG, Germany
- Prof. Christian Breyer, Solar Economy, Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT), Finland
Invitation for abstracts parallel sessions – deadline monday 1 April 2019
In addition to the international key note lectures, the ECCM committee will compose three parallel sessions with national experts. The submission page for abstracts is open now: submit your 100 words abstract here.
Click here for more information.